Direct Client Services
- 24-Hour Hotline; Crisis Intervention/Counseling; Follow-up Contact; Safety Planning.
- Assistance with Filing Protective Orders; Victim impact Statements; Victim Notification Rights; Address Confidentiality; Information and Assistance with Violent Crime Compensation Forms; and Safe Housing Options.
- Access to Regional Shelters; Limited Emergency Transportation; Support Groups; and access to a Sexual Assault Response Team that includes an exam performed by a Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner (SANE).
- Personal Advocacy; Law Enforcement Advocacy; Medical Advocacy; Legal/court Advocacy including support at hearings, interviews. Trials, information about the criminal justice process, and information regarding case and/or arrest status via the prosecutor.
- Provide information/referral for Food; Rent Assistance; Back-to-School Supplies; Services to the Deaf; Emergency Translation Services; Pet Care Programs as appropriate.
- Provide Client-Specific Handbook; 911 Phones; Personal Care Items; Household Supplies; and other Victim Assistance Services as needed.
- All direct services provided to clients are confidential.
- Batterer’s Intervention Program for Men and Domestic Abuse Intervention Program for Women who are violent.
- Primary Prevention Practices – commitment to change the social conditions that tolerate or encourage domestic violence and sexual assault.
- School Curriculum (age-specific) on topics including but not limited to: Anti-Bullying, Healthy Relationships, Teen Dating Violence, Child Abuse, Sexual Harassment, Technology Safety, Sexual Assault, Tolerance/Diversity, Predatory Drugs, Personal Safety, and Media Literacy.
- Speakers/Resources available for Youth-Serving Organizations, Clubs, Faith Communities, Parents, and other community entities.
- Professional Resources for Educators, Criminal Justice, Law Enforcement, Social Service Providers, Human Resource Personnel, Medical/Mental Health Providers, Colleges and other interested professionals.
- Natural Helpers Peer-Helping Program Facilitation
- Coaching Boys into Men Program